Together we will achieve more!
At Marland Hill we aim to create a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which all members of the school community are valued and supported to grow in confidence and develop to their full potential.
- We value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family and community
- We promote British and Co-operative values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within our school and across wider communities
- We strive for excellence in teaching and learning within high quality learning environments
- We provide a creative curriculum which stimulates positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation whilst emphasising basic skills
- We nurture and support all abilities, helping all children to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, physical, emotional, moral, spiritual and cultural